Some people wonder how to do SEO for an essay writing service. Set the wheels in motion by oneself, to hire an individual contributor or to give this job to an SEO company.
– It is cheaper, sometimes very heavily;
– Full control over the process, you will not make deliberately harmful actions that give only a short-term effect;
– With self-promotion usually, the attitude towards the website is more attentive, with more love, perhaps.
It provides the project with an undoubted individuality and “liveliness” that both users and search engines feel.
– The need to spend a lot of time studying and working on the website;
– There is a risk of making mistakes due to lack of experience.
As they say, you want to do well, do it yourself. On the other hand, if you earn a lot, and your time is expensive, it makes sense to entrust the promotion to professionals.Freelancer
A freelancer is a person who works for oneself — free artist in general, who is looking for orders.
– There is experience in promoting many projects (in any case, should be);
– Cheaper to work with a large company.
– There is a risk to choose an illiterate performer;
– Human factor. An individual contributor can change his mind about your website, go on vacation, lose interest in work, etc.
Promotion with a big SEO company
– Good experience;
– Proven techniques;
– There is almost no chance of serious mistakes;
– Stability – if one employee quits, it will not affect the work as a whole.
– At first glance, the price only.
And now let us talk in more detail which way is preferable in which case. Any website requires the cost of promotion and, as a rule, quite considerable.
Even in a weakly contentious topic, one can spend several thousand dollars on development for the first six months.
Involving a third party in the process can almost double this amount. Therefore, if you are limited in finances, then you have only one choice, which is an independent promotion.
Big companies in their advertisements hint that one person cannot behead cook and bottle – washer meaning not able to perform the whole complex of works on the website promotion with high quality.
After all, to promote the website requires:
– a web designer who will create a website layout.
– A programming specialist who will support its functionality;
– A copywriter who will fill the website with content;
– A marketing specialist who will work over an advertising campaign;
– A promoter who will be engaged in the promotion and set tasks for a copywriter, programming specialist, and designer.
It is clear that one person cannot be a professional in so many areas – this is what the SEO studios are pushing on, convincing the client.
They say we have a team, a division of labor, narrow specialists and suchlike. Give me a break.
Let us do arithmetic.
Well, let us say in Moscow, the salary of each such comrade from the team is from 2,000 to 5,000 dollars.
Renting an office – I do not know how much, but I think the bill also goes for thousands of у. е.If the work is ready widely, then there are also secretaries, client managers, PR managers who are not engaged in clients, but in the promotion of the company itself.
And there is, finally, the “big boss” who organized all this. And you, a client, pay for all for them.
We continue our math. Suppose you have a medium or low budget website, with the cost of promotion of 450 – 750$ per month.
Half will go to the actual development, and a half – to pay for the work of the “team of specialists.”
Total it turns out that each employee of the company will have hundreds of websites! And this is only to discourage wages.
Do you think there will be at least some attention to your project? The question is rhetorical.
The most common situation when a “cheap” client works with a company looks like this.
The website is there, a series of standard audit actions are carried out to eliminate obvious problems, then the site is pushed into some automatic promotion system, and that is all.
Further two options are possible. The website is good, and the owner is working on it, well, or even just – fortune smiledupon.
And the site went up. The owner is satisfied; the firm does itself well.
The website does not want to move anywhere. The owner is nervous, the money goes away, and there is no result.
Do you want to break the contract – yes, please, you are not alone. Time lost, money lost, and there is no return.
That is the whole point of the “team of specialists.”
I am going to let you in on a little secret- to shove the website into the system of automatic promotion, and to play the lottery whether it becomes successful or not, you can do it yourself, no need to overpay for it.
In opposition to this, when working with a freelancer, you only pay for his work. A freelancer works from home and does not spend money on an office. He values you as a customer.
It is possible that he lives in the regions, and not in Moscow – and he is satisfied with one order lesssalary.
Therefore, if you have a limited budget – the choice falls on working with a specific person, the main thing is to select the performer carefully.
Another thing, if you have a serious business and the cost of promotion is 1500$ per month and more. In this case, you are a valuable client for the company.
And there will be an individual approach to you, and you will benefit from the fact that several specialists will work with the website. In this case, work with the company is more reliable and predictable.
A short Conclusion.
No spare money, we work ourselves. The average budget for the promotion and no time on your hands – we are looking for an individual contributor. A severe budget and dangerous tasks – we apply for help to a well-known company.